If this message doesn't display correctly, please click here.
22nd Alzheimer Europe Conference
Changing perceptions, practice and policy
Vienna / 4-6 October 2012
Alzheimer Europe and Alzheimer Angehörige Austria welcome abstracts on the following topics:
- Assistive technologies
- Care services
- Carer support
- Consent, advance directives and guardianship systems
- End-of-life issues
- Involving people with dementia
- National dementia strategies
- Perceptions of dementia
- Psycho-social interventions
- Quality of life
- Socio-economic cost of dementia
- Stigma and discrimination
Please consider the following guidelines for the submission of abstracts:
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Only abstracts submitted via the website will be accepted. E-mailed, faxed or mailed abstracts will not be accepted.
- The use of trademarks must be avoided in all abstracts.
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed by the members of the Scientific Committee and acceptance or rejection will be based on the average mark obtained by the abstract.
- All submitting authors will be informed of the decision regarding their abstract by 30 May 2012 at the latest.
- All accepted authors will need to register for the conference and the registration fee needs to have been paid by 30 June 2012 at the latest to guarantee publication of the abstract in the abstract book and the inclusion of the presentation in the programme.
Participants are requested to submit their abstract in English no later than 30 April 2011.
Submit your abstract
If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking here.